Friday, March 02, 2007

<3

I think I am the luckiest guy on earth. Haha! Tommorow would be me and andrea's 1 year 11 month-th anniversary! Whats more exciting would be our 2nd year anniversary this coming april 3rd! I would be totally pwnaging my parents because they only dated 2 years and then they got married. It just feels really awesome. Haha!

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and its really hard to believe that I've been with andrea for this long. No I'm not saying its a drag or anything. Fact is most adolescent relationships don't last very long. Mostly its because of immaturity and more emphasis on physical attraction than whats beyond that beautiful body or pretty face.

Of course physical attraction is the first thing that strikes someone in love. Thats why most people call the first 6 months to a year, the "honeymoon" period, a time which couples are all lovey dovey, only to reach a fallout after that realizing what a bad kisser he or she is.

Andrea and I on the other hand have still managed to keep that lovey dovey relationship intact. I think one of the reasons why its because we are able to look beyond our physical looks and stuff. We still talk to each other on the phone every night and always look forward to our dates to share hot gossips, talk about our problems or talk about just about anything in the world.

Enjoying the simple things in life with your loved one and not focusing much on physical and material stuff in a relationship is important as well. You don't need to find a good movie to watch or something to do to have a good date. Just enjoying each others company, sharing a hot cup of coffee and while looking out across beautiful scenery really enhances your date and relationship because its without all the distractions, allowing you to focus just on your love. :)

I think being with andrea and vice versa has changed us for the better. I think one really hilarious thing was that ever since andrea and I got together we've been steadily gaining weight. hahaha! I guess its a sign of how happy we are together <3

I wonder what it'll be like in the year 030415. I can only say that I am really excited and looking forward to living the rest of my life with andrea :)

I love you sooo much!! MUACK* hahahaha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Nadjmi]wow...i didn't know you could type like that..hahahahaha... well, good luck to the both of u!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Yah, I didn't know you could type like that too. LOL!

Why you want to let the whole world know that we've been gaining weight?! Grrrr! LOL!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home