Friday, March 16, 2007

Capitalism, Communism, Singapurism

I went to vivocity for a shopping trip with andrea today and I really had a blast spending time with my dweawest dweawest even though it was rather uncomfortable walking around Singapore's biggest shopping mall in flip-flops. So we went around looking for clothes for andrea because she needs to stock up her wardrobe for poly.

At the end of the day she was disappointed she came home empty handed. We just didn't find anything suitable for her. ): But don't be sad andwea!! When the new line of nice nice clothes you saw on the websites come in we'll go try em on again yah? I mean, you'll go try em on. Not to mention the good food at vivocity. FOOD!! LETS GET ROUNDER! hahahahaha!

I can proudly say that I've gone to every nook and cranny of the mall, so I guess its an achievement from all the hype over the size of the mall. Honestly its not that big lah. hahaha



Bruno and his new friend will find Vivocity fabulous. hahahaha!

Oh yes!

Andwea it was very very sweet of you like seeing me off to the bus from across the road. :) You're really the best <3 HUGGS* I love you sooo much!! LOL!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

MMMHMMM! VERY DISAPPOINTED! I'VE GOT SO MANY THINGS TO BUY! GRRRRR! AND I DON'T WANT TO GET ROUNDER! NO NO NO!
LOL!

Yep yep! The mall kinda sucks actually. But the food there is good. And Forever21, Topshop, Warehouse,and River Island rocks more than Orchard's! LOL!

Mmmhmm! You're welcome! I must make sure my dearest boy is safe! =D Andrea loves you soooo much too! HUGGS*

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home