Monday, March 19, 2007

Emo the new Fag

Being Emo is the most coolest thing now to hit Singapore. Yes, disgustingly itchy red scars on your arms, eyeliner that hurts your eyes and piercings to the lip that will render you to porridge for the rest of your life (if you're lucky to get an infection), is the most innest thing to do if your a teenager.

Emo is the new fad, I mean fag in Singapore. No no I'm not going to go out dissing people who like emo music and what not. I'm just out here to do justice to the fags, and faggerets that take it too far. hahaha!

Personally I actually do like listening to emo - rock, punk, pop, disco, screamo, classical whatever. In fact I would like to own up that I've got 4 Emo band tshirts which I bought from Image 2001 (all you asswipes from fake-ass thailand print peninsula plaza "get rich or die tryyin'" - 50 Cent), in the year 2004.

Thats like 3 years ago! But only now are we seeing a generation of ah lianz, bengz, door MATs, and mynahs getting on the Emo band wagon.

Although I use most of my emo shirts to mop the floor and wear it when I go to the wet market, it just irritated me how something has to be on mainstream media to be liked by everyone. Just show you "eMo-KiDzZz" that you bozoes are nothing but mind-controlled robots manipulated by the media. Haha! The manipulating job will be passed down to me once I start work in the media industry. I'll get everyone to go oldschool banana leaf just like the good old days.

But really the icing on the cake to irritate me was an article about Emo people in the Home section of The Straits Times. If it was in the Life section ok I can understand. The Home section is for REAL news. The reason why Emo people cut themsleves up is because they gay and dumb enough to think its cool and its all part of emo "culture". Also its because theyre bored from not talking to anyone or keeping still because theyre emo. Whatever happened to the basic Chinese, Malay, Indian and Others, cultures? Hahahaha!

This has also lead to a sudden surge in incredibly bad online poetry, terrible photography with cave-men "editing", emo-MAT bands with bad bad diction and fake US and A slangs and doctors wasting time entertaining EmOkIdS who cut up too much, when they could be saving people with cancer.

Did you "eMo-KiDzZ" know that in the US and A, like being Emo is like telling everyone you're retarded. hahahahaha!



Like whatever genre of music you want and dress whichever way you please. I'm not saying its bad to wear too tight tshirts and have long hair that covers your eyes. Its fine. The thing is just don't do stupid stuff because you think its cool, which will in-turn irritate people like me. Don't glorify you're poetry if you suck at it, stop claiming to be photographers and graphic designers (because to you guys its an EMO thing), stop pretending to be intelligent, when you've got the mental capacity of a pot of petunias, and stop thinking you're so cool because you know the the "rock symbol \m/" and you listen to my chemical romance. Hahaha!

Anyways here are some cool "eMoZzZ" people I found. hahahahahaha

  • eMo mYnAh who hates her eyes


  • Fiona-stein Silverstein?!!


  • Poser who HATES Posers


  • Friendster's "eMoKiDzZz" are great entertainment :)

    Thank you eMoKidZzZ for displaying your profiles on the internet and thank you firefox for reloading my blogging session when my computer crashed while trying to view a stupid friendster eMoKiDzZs' profile. hahahahaha!

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nice to read! hahah... but ur example of emofags SUCKZ! theres more cooler emofags to the power of 3 in friendster

    7:08 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    alamak... the vid so old sey.... HAHAHA... US AND A! hahahhaah....

    7:10 PM  
    Blogger Azahar said...

    hahahaha! why don't you look for em and show me? I had a bad experience while viewing one just now because he/she had all the faggy ass thang thangs on their profile it owned my internet explorer :O hahahaha

    7:14 PM  
    Blogger Azahar said...

    hahahahaha I saw it the beginning of last year but the article in the Home section of todays newspaper motivated me to post it hahha

    7:17 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    [Nadjmi] Well said, dude..well said...i agree....door MATs and MYNAHs..hahaha..good one...

    I agree...even though in real life, i'm a geek...but not a normal one, at tat..

    Teenagers nowadays are dumb to believe anything...no minds to follow....if the media says fuck to live...i wonder if they do...hahahahhaha

    10:41 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home