Thursday, March 01, 2007

hello! hello!

Hello! Like aza's back after a long ass hiatus from blogging. I decided to get back into blogging because well its the term break and basically I've not much to do. Also I am starting off fresh from http://robokaboom.blogspot.com, after spammers spammed my chat box thing, not that I give a damn. And also because my mom kept poking around my blog hahaha!

Well so much has happened since July 2006, when I abruptly ended my blog. Me and Andrea have been together for almost 1 year 11 months now and coming 3rd April 2007 it would be our 2 year anniversary! haha! Im still crazy about her as I was the first day I met her :P I kinda hopes she still feels the same way about me :( Honestly its a little difficult to tell. But I try to keep a very positive mind. Hopefully its just me having moments of paranoia. MUACK* I wove you soooo much!!! <3 <3 <3 LOL!!

Besides that the school year ended of in a positive note. I got together with my classmate Terence and basically we mugged like crazy for our exams. Its was my first in a long long time, actually sitting down with someone and actually you know.. studying. Yeah so I am pretty confident about my results. I don't think I can say the same for my other friends. I tried my best to help :( LOL!!

Also, during the hiatus I kinda found out more about a possible emergence of another LAQIAH in my class :O Who could forget laqiah? the big ass poser "catholic" mat rocker wanna-be from Jurongville who earned the "Most Hated in School Award". LOL

I didn't manage to catch up with my secondary school best mates though :( its really really sad. The only person that I really really communicate with and stuff would be Nadjmi. :) Nadjmi's my BFF forever. He'd always be there for me when I have problems or I need some Warcraft online playing on those bored afternoons and when I need company for lunch or dinner. hahahahaha!

Ok so I think since I've not caught up with my secondary school mates I'll make some predictions. Wee Jie just turned 18 last Saturday so Happy Birthday and congratulations you'd be buying us booze. Oh Wee Jie turned from a geeky secondary school nobody (hey man I would call myself a geeky secondary school nobody too haha!), into Innova JC's biggest P.I.M.P! hahahahah

Next up would be Dexian. Haha! Did I mention he acted for my short film project? haha Thanks mate! Anyways I'm thinking his hair's probably longer than ever right now. He appeared in a hilarious hair commercial on YouTube. Awesome shit. hahaha




I don't know about Cheryl. I am kinda wondering if things are still okie dokie with Arid? haha! Some friend I am hurhh? I've not visited her blog, http://drugsinaphotobooth.blogspot.com in a while. I guess I should and find out whats been happening. haha!

Lastly Nigel. The last time I heard from him was baybeats 2006. He finally achieved his wildest fantasy of playing for a school football team, which he wasn't allowed by his daddy in secondary school because soccer is a "malay" sport. haha I think hes now like the vice captain or captain or whatever in the team at Innova. And he's got pretty hot lady friends too so I guess hes having the time of his life hahahaha!


till next time!

Wendy My stegosaurus looks kinda like that orange one. Shes got nicer eyes and shes got "China" written on her belly. Oh yah! Shes green too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home