Saturday, March 03, 2007

Imaginary Friends :)

hahaha! Had my anniversary outing today and it was a blast! We watched epic movie! I think I'd give it a rating of 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. haha! I think lots of people gave it bad reviews because most didn't understand the jokes and stuff.

I guess you've really got to watch lots of MTV and stuff to actually get it. And also to be a light hearted "lame-ass" individual like myself. Haha! But I at the end of the movie it was like, "thats it?" because it didn't really have much detail in each of the spoofs, rather it just tried to spoof as many movies (and tv shows) as they could. hahaha



On the whole today was great. Good company, good food, lots of love <3 :) I love you soo much andrea! MUACK* hahaha

Recently Ive been getting hooked to cartoons on cartoon network as well. I think Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is really really awesome funny shit hahahah!

Mac Daddy Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Haha! It takes an ass while to load but its really really funny :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home