Thursday, March 08, 2007

man love is ok

I am really regretting the cake I ate just now. No not because it tasted bad or anything. I just kinda dropped it on the kitchen floor when I took it out of the fridge. I felt real sorry for the cake so I washed the side of the cake which fell, when I could have simply sliced away the fallen side. I just didn't think about it.

Now I'm feeling real sick! Like theres this wierd-ass feeling in my throat. I hope it goes away :(

Anyways I was looking for Top Gear videos on youtube and I came across this one. Hilarious. Haha! Really take my hat off for the guys, Clarkie, Hammo and Jimmy May for trying to take on red-necks.



Red-necks are like the biggest retards on the face of the Earth. I mean these folks have access to like all the luxuries of the modern world, compared to say tribal clans in Africa or in third world nations. Yet, Red-necks believe that they are superior than people of other races and nations because:

1. they're white

2. "I have a gun and I can do whatever the hell I want" attitude

Ok well you've got some strong feelings against some issues. But voicing it out and threatening hostilities because, I've got a gun? Thats just uncivilized! Barbarians! Haha! I guess red-necks do mate with vegetables. Its times like these I really thank the Singapore government for having restrictions on free-speech.

Haha! Yet it is ironic that they are anything but superior. They're just really shallow and have such arrogant and ignorant thinking, which could probably match the propaganda infested, fear-driven minds of North Koreans. Pathetic for citizens of the current world superpower. Haha~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Nadjmi] rednecks are obviously the dumbest people alive...it's really a wonder how they can survive....Nascar? racing in a circle for 200 laps??? that's dumb...i'll bet the moment they leave their homes, they're gonna be stunnned..idiots...even the Bush people in Africa aren't that dumb..

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home