Wednesday, March 14, 2007

mrs spongebob

I really really had a blast spending time with andrea yesterday. I was really happy I got to see her because I missed her so badly over the weekend and she's not been feeling too happy these past couple of days. :(

Andrea had to settle like the necessary administration stuff that is require when registering for poly, and being the bubbly, easily excited, worried girl she is, she
enrolled online too early the allocated time she was given. I don't think anything bad will come out of that but she got real worried and upset. ): Then came the very troublesome medical checkups where she had to go through long waits and irrelevant trips to the clinic, which made her really frustrated and upset.

I guess when it comes to some things, andrea isnt as patient and light-hearted as I am. So I tried to make her feel better and trying to cheer her up, but it didn't really work ): Now she's worried over a urine test which didn't pass for some reason. I'm really hoping for the best that its just because of dehydration. Maybe she got real excited and pumped up over the test? It can't be of some health reason like diabetes or something. If it was, the nurse would have said so and stuff. Sometimes I really feel sorry for her because she gets too excited and worried over something. Shes like a little cutez adowawable girl!! LOL!! Shes really very poor thing!! mmm! ): cheer up ok dwear? HUGGS* <3

Sometimes I feel really useless because no matter how much I try to cheer her up, it just doesn't work ): but I'll keep trying and trying and trying andrea. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! :( MUACK* LOL!!



See what I mean?! mmm!! :( hahahahaha

Anyways we went to the library at Jurong East to read books and stuff. We do that once in a while. Its great fun like sitting down and reading big big picture books together. Haha!

So yesterday, I learned how to make a delicious Bellini Champagne cocktail to bring to Kuta beach on our trip at Bali, and also learn what species of venomeous sea snakes to avoid, all from reading 3 books we took. Haha!





Couldn't find a cover of the cocktail book :( oh well! Here are some retarded pictures we took! :)





Bali has nice places to visit.



:P

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

OOOO! MRS SPONGEBOB! MMMHMM! I'M MRS SPONGEBOB! =D Don't worry. I'm fine already. It could be dehydration or there's like protein in the pee pee or blood. LOL!

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Nadjmi] just so you know...protein and blood in the urine are warning signs...really..take care of yourself more....because, if you don't, well, you'll see more of NKF, if you get my drift..take, care, hor!!!
Yes. I know. I'm a biomedical student..note: Bio & Medical...LOL

3:08 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

OH MY GOD! PROTEIN AND BLOOD MEANS I MIGHT SEE MORE OF NKF?! NOOOOO! I DON'T WANT!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home