Tuesday, March 27, 2007

MTV TKB

MTV Totally Kills Brain(cells)

Ever since I got free 1 year cable, MTV and cable channels have been perpetually killing my braincells. I find my self liking bubble gum pop and hippity hoppity. Even friggin' Disney Channel corrupts my mind with High School Musical and Hannah Montana. I think I might become a twit someday O.O Hahahaha

Maybe the next cool would be whats twit today since twits and wannabes are trying to outdo each other in knowing more obscure bands or singers, rendering whats twit today
cool tomorrow. Hahaha

So once in a while I manage to beat the mental and physical restraint of sitting in front of the telly with MTV switched on, and retreat to my computer for some real music like psychedelic rock, disco funk and "chillout" acid jazz whatever as you will.

Current PC Playlist:



Jimi Hendrix relates his music to the Vietnam War, Peace and Love, like I can relate his music to America getting OWNED in Operation Iraqi Freedom (which is in its 5th year..OWNED), Peace and Love. Haha







Jamiroquai's High Times Album has his greatest hits from 1992 - 2006. Pretty good :)



The Ocean's 12 soundtrack has music thats great when you're sleepy or for moments when you feel smoother than George Clooney's Willy. Hahahahahaha!! :D

Last weekend went pretty well. Went for Deafcon at DXO on Saturday to watch 80s glam-rock Bad Obsession perform and catch up on some secondary school mates. We had a rad time moshing and drinking Jonny-Walker concoctions with Sprite, Coke and Giger Beer. Hahaha

Got a little traLalala after that. Andrea drank a cup full as well and I must say that getting kissed when you're tralala feels oh so good <3 Hahaha!

Anyways I got to know whats on the low-down with my secondary school mates. Cheryl and Arid are going through the typical couple trouble from after the 6 - 12 month "honeymoon" period. Nigel's being an ass in school with Kenny.. Yes Kenny getting owned by teachers and such. Hahaha! What is it with JC, MI kids and being fit and healthy? Blah blah-be-dee-Blah Blah Marlakee about NS.. HAHAHAHA!

But it really made me remember the fun times we had together hanging out in the past and it brought back lots of memories <3 :)

We went to Arab street to have egyptian/turkish/middle-eastern food. It was great. Like less than $10 for Lamb Chops? Ownz \m/ We also went to Pluck. They have really great alcoholic ice creams and very cosy comfortable enviroment to like sit in, chill, read, play, kiss, dance, sleep, wank.. do whatever you will at. Great Place :) Hahahahaa!!

Spent my Sunday downloading more torrents. I think torrents are pretty bad especially game torrents. Like after downloading a game, you feel really tempted to download another and another, even without playing the downloaded game. Haha

On Monday I accompanied Andrea down to SP to register for school. Registration this years is a total fuck up waste of time. Upon entering the registration SP union members take you on a "waste your time" compulsory tour of SP's clubs and CCAs coaxing you to join fucked up pretty much useless orientation camps. OK well I'm just sour because I'm not a big fan of camps lah so join if you like camping indoors and sleeping in sports halls and facilities. Hahahaha!

Now the tour lasts for about 3 hours before FINALLY you give them the all important slip of paper and thats it! Hahaha! But anyways I had fun pretending to be a first year (second years, parents and others aren't allowed on the tour), beating important registering forms and heading through bumps as I encountered DMC course mates along the way as facilitators. Somehow every club we went to people directly asked me if I wanted to join their orientation camps. I'm from SP yet I know nuts about anything about school or clubs or ccas. School spirit. Hahaha!!

But I had a great time with Andrea and her friends. They're pretty fun people. It just goes to show that hot gossips, twits, sex and music aren't the only topics of discussion that are fun. Haha!

Today I just got back from my date with Andrea and like dinner with Dexian and Xy the bear. We originally wanted to have Botak Jones at Clementi, but upon being OWNED by the long lines we bus-ed off to Al-Ameen at Bukit Timah. The food's pretty good. I went for the Naan and Masala combo which was very filling.

We also ranted nonsense from weird accents to random sexual jokes to secret plans to diss people we hate and, Jurongville memories of Laqiah.

Idiot Poser goes by the name of "French Toast" on Friendster. Check out these pictures. :) HAHAHAHHA!!







Awesome photoshop editting skills. Aza salutes you :) HAHAHA!
If you thought that was great.. check out his "art"







Kindergarten Art competition entries give free. Leh-Long ah!! Hahahahahahaha!

I'll be blogging about my date with Andrea tomorrow and reveal my (not so) secret plans for Andrea's Anniversary Present. <3 <3 <3

3 Comments:

Blogger hollydex said...

You're listening to great stuff, jamiroquai is great funky disco-y shit. The who is awesome also. I ought to get those stuff form you. I'll bring my ext. hdd next time and trade with you if you want. Haha do give me the who's discography if you're dling it.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Azahar said...

fo real holla hahaha

12:15 AM  
Blogger bear said...

thanks for putting up my emoqal, cathoqal, Metalliqal, urineonthings qal anarchyqal got-beaten-up-by-20-plus-mahs-qal pictures. i will get you my album soon which is going to be release in the near future, possibly A.C 358342.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home