Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nostalgia

I finally caught Mr Bean's Holiday Movie on Tuesday with Andrea. I felt the movie was great. Although some parts of the movie were pretty dry, it just brought back nostalgic feelings of what Mr Bean is about. Well thats for me anyways because I grew up watching Mr Bean, and even though they keep showing the re-runs, I throughly enjoy every episode.

Mr Bean's pretty much slap-stick comedy. Not everyone enjoys laughing at someones stupidity and antics. But Mr Bean to me is more than just slap-stick. It really sort of gives a light-hearted glimpse of what life would be like if you were incredibly shy and if you try to live a life without friends. Hahaha

I find watching Rowan Atkinson going around with a teddy bear and constantly landing himself in trouble pretty enjoyable. Most of all it just brings back childhood memories of watching Mr Bean on my old VCR with my mother feeding me lunch from coming home from school. Mr Bean has a special place in my <3 LOL!!

For the rest of you, Mr Bean's Holidays a pretty decent comedy movie and I would give it a 3 out of 5. Hahahaha



Anyways my date with andrea was great! We started off with brunch at Subway, which we both had a hard time eating. The people who worked at Subway Cineleisure were noobs!! They rendered my "full every veggy in the world" sandwich difficult to eat when veggys kept falling out of my sandwich :( It was also quite funny watching poor andrea having a hard time eating that sandwich. LOL!!!!

After the movie we went around looking for a bag. Andrea needed a new one because the bags she has have fallen out of favour, and she needed a backpack that would be able to carry her new laptop. In the end she bought like a sling bag. I told her she was better off buying a proper laptop bag, since she had a pretty high budget. Hahaha

We then went off to eat like Taiwanese Crepe and clam chowder, which I was craving for to like soothe my cough. Crepe's kinda like this thing thats kinda like a combination of Prata and Popiah. Itz nice! I like! Hahaha. Food Food Food! Being with andrea makes me harpeee and wounder! MUACK* I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH ANDWEA!! LOL!!

After that we walked around town and ended up at Pacific Plaza taking cool pictures to kill time because I was meeting Dexian and Xy for dinner at 7pm.



Shaking my hair pulling of the Emo hair "flippy thing"



Andrea looking angrily at me :(



So I do what I do best to get out of trouble Hahaha!



Andrea thinks I look like a pretty retro girl here. I see myself not only that but being prepared for global climate change :)

Anyways I'm here to drop hints for Andrea:

Andrea andrea andrea! I'm here to drop hints of what my anniversary present for you will be like!! It'll be a "treasure chest" of "happy moments", "long lasting memories" and "exotic fragrances" covered in "rose petals". LOL!! Sounds really really corny!! Hahahaha

Really looking forward to 030407!! 2 years!! MUACK* I love you soo much! <3 LOL!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

HOW COME THERE'S EXOTIC FRAGRANCES AND ROSE PETALS?! GRRRRRR! LOL!

Yep! I can't wait for Tuesday too! 2 years anniversary!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Azahar said...

LOL!!! You'll find out on Tuesday!! MMM! Dont be angwy =( Huggs? HUGGS*

LOL!!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home