Tuesday, March 06, 2007

white rice

I really feel like my mom is just like pushing all the work to me. She treats me like as if I'm the biggest slacker in the house when I help her on a daily basis with chores and what not. Why can't she realise my sister is like the biggest freeloader ever, constantly looking for ways to avoid chores and using my pwnage computer to play games. GO USE YOUR NON-STICK I BOOK LAH! WINDOWS OWNS JOO! I was really tempted to spit in the rice I cooked for you guys :)

Haha! Moving on, I had lots of fun hanging out with Nadjmi on Monday. We were supposed to go shopping but I realized that it would be way to early to get what I wanted to get. So anyways we just took a random idea and decided to head to Lot 1 in search of the much fabled, X-square. Haha!

Ok not really lah. X-square at Dhoby Ghaut was like the place to go for hangouts with your mates when you have no idea what to do. But early last year it got replaced by some Maple Story shit LAN shop. I had lots and lots of fun with Nadjmi.

It brings me back to Jurongville days. Nadjmi is a really good friend too. Like he walks me home and stuff just to catch up with me for all the times we were busy! Nadjmi will be my BFF forever :) He'll be one of the firsts to get my wedding invitation. hahaha!

What the fuck is up with maple story anyways? I mean fine I can understand like the draw of MMORPG(Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games) Games. But come on!

Maple Story was invented by a couple of Korean guys, and from there, we all know the appeal of Korean stuff to the mainstream Chinese population, it just becomes so over-ratedly popular.

Well, Maple Story has players defend the "Maple World" from monsters and develop their character's skills and abilities, as in typical role-playing games. Players can interact with others in many ways, such as through chatting, trading, and playing minigames. Groups of players can band together in parties to hunt monsters and share the rewards. Players can also band in a guild to interact more easily with each other.

Sounds awesome :) OK I WANNA PLAY! Oh but wait! Did I tell you the part where it gets players to head down to 7/11 to get these ridiculous game cards which are used as game money in the real world? Then you could buy that kick-ass 2-D excalibur to pwn-age those monsters!! Then maybe that guild of TEN-YEAR-OLDS would let me join them!

You know what I mean? Retarded lah. Not only is it stupid, but playing it would render you to a state of spending hundreds of dollars on fake weapons and spells and potions, all while embracing its wonderful windows 95 era 2-D graphics.

I'm not saying I'm against MMORPGs. If I could, I'd be playing WoW (World Of Warcraft) and stuff now. Just don't waste your time on over-rated games :)



Hahaha! Im entitled to my own opinion :P



X-square got pwn-ed. They only have 1 outlet run by 2 aunties at Lot 1. hahaha!

OH YES! ANDREA MADE IT INTO MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS! I'LL BE HER SENIOR AND IT'LL BE JUST LIKE JVS ALL OVER AGAIN! LALALA~

Congratulations Andrea! I'm real proud of you and I love you so much! <3 MUACK* hahahaha!



ANDREA YOU'RE REAL SMART AND I'M SO PROUD OF U! <3 <3 <3! Hahaha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U GOT BLOG NEVER TELL. AND I HAVENT TALK TO YOU FOR LONG LONG TIMEEE. U MEANIEEE.
U BUSY WAT. PLAY GAME. WALAO I WANT TO HIT YOU.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Orh hor! Someone wants to spit into mommy's bowl of rice! Orh hor!!!! LOL!

And I know I'm very smart! Don't have to publicize this fact to the whole world. I'm very shy you know. =C Also, hurray for being my senior once again! Congratulations! LOL!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home