Friday, May 04, 2007

Bleh

Haha So I'm back after a very very very very long time of not blogging. Bleh. I know what your thinking.. Aza's going to abandon his blog like what he did with the previous one because he got lazy.. well you could say that. Haha but you'd be wrong. :P

Well school's started, and I've been bombarded with a shit load of work and projects. Actually not really a shit load, but since this year I'm making an initiative to quit slacking around, I've been studying and revising almost everyday, and trying to complete my work as soon as I get it. Haha "Doesn't sound like Aza," you may wonder.

But as corny as it sounds, I've realized the value of money and the importance of good education and training, to gain as much knowledge and experience as I can, in order to secure a good career in the near future.

Hahahahaha!

So, what I've been doing to prevent myself from stressing out?

Doing random acts of stupidity once in a while and turning away to utter something not particularly intelligent to my friends have kept me going on. Oh and being able to see my dear andrea <3 <3 <3 once in a while adds to the icing on my delicious cupcake.

Yesterday was our 2 years 1 month anniversary. So thats like (365 X 2) + 30 days of love. MUACK* I love you so much! Hahaha! Always without fail on our monthly anniversary, feelings of how I felt like on the day she said yes would flood my mind, and I get really really Andrea crazy for the next couple of days, which results to randomly writing her name, drawing and taking random pictures everywhere. <3

Haha so anyways, I've gotta go to school soon. Here's something random for you. Try out this and check out your visual DNA. Hahah



The sky's real pretty today :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home