Friday, May 25, 2007

hello ring ring

It's that time of year again! Yes! Its e-learning week! Rejoice children, for a donkey wagon load of assignments and projects await happy girls and boys who have been good all year. As the children lay comfortably tucked in bed, school comes up with ways to keep them occupied and drive them nuts even though they know their servers are equipped for the massive amount of students logging in at the same time.

Personally, I don't mind elearning week. In fact, I like the idea that I can do what I need to do on my own time(which would have lead to major procrastination like last year). But I took on a mission this year on to quit slacking and I kept up to that.

I have officially completed what needs doing for school as of now! 25th May 2007, 12:15 AM. Hahaha

I have completed:

DMA assignment - check
OM contributions - check
ConB assignmnet - check
MMR assignment - check
Law assignment - check
Feature writing elearning - check
THE SHIT feature writing 1200 + word essay + 200 word persuasive argument + appendix required - CHECK!!!

CHYES PWNAGE! NERD-X-CORE

Well, the reason for this lack of procrastination? I just want to complete everything as soon as possible so I can have a couple of days off :)

Anyways, I went out taking photographs with Andrea last Sunday. We went around City Hall taking architectural shots for her DTP. Most of the photos I took were crap ): But Andrea's definitely improved her photography skillzors :)



I found it pretty sad the old supreme court was littered really badly with empty alcohol bottles and there was pee pee on the floor ): I'm not patriotic or anything but come on, what are people going to think of Singapore if they happened to stumble upon the place? Please act responsibly. Sadly, it is likely those responsible for such moronic behavior share the same color as myself :(

Hahaha

Anyways here are more pictures! :)





Ooo pretty lights!



I have this affinity for elephants



I made a weird shadow



Haha! And thats about it for now :)

Andrea turns 17 today! So I'd like to wish her a happy happy happy happy birthday! MUACK* I love you soo much! I hope you liked your birthday treat with me! :) <3 LOL!!

I'll blog about it tomorrow when I get the pictures from Andrea C:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home