Wednesday, June 13, 2007

K & D Sessions

Hello! Since like Andrea helped me add this cool Last FM widget (do check it out! Yes! I listen to Miley Cyrus and Spice Girls! No joke!), and my current two-week semester break (with still buttloads of work), I'll spare some minutes to blog. Haha!

So here's the 4-11, reason, explanation for not blogging for a while. Firstly after my e-learning week, I was kinda busy trying to finish all my projects and presentations. Then, for some reason I feel really really sick. I felt like shit and I had this incredibly painful sore throat which lead to a throat infection :(

But alls well now I'm feeling much better thank you. Haha! Besides that, I've celebrated my 2 years 2 month-th-th anniversary with Andrea on the 3rd of June MUACK* love you so much Annddweeeaaaa <3 HAHAHA! :) So as usual we took a trip out to town, ate something exotic, did some shopping and we went home.

OH! And Andrea almost lost her toes!! :( Like her slippers got stuck in the escalator for quite a bit. Yes yes I'm sure all of you are snickering at us for wearing slippers and flip flops all the time, but it's incredibly scary when something like that happens. Poor Andrea! :( Please please be more careful okay? Hahaha

I think we should all stand like me. Have your both feet pointed to each other at all times when you board the escalator. Sure people would think your a sissy but hey, better be safe than sorry hahahaha!

/ = Feet

/ \ = Feet posture while standing to ensure safety

Gosh I'm corny hahaaa

Also, my birthday's coming up! I'm really looking forward to buying new threads and what not. I also plan to set aside some money to go drink some fancy shamancy cocktails at The Balcony or somewhere, so tell me if your interested :)

Last of all, I'll be leaving for a holiday to fabulous sunny langkawi from the 14th to the 17th of June. Really looking forward to get away for a while. But I really really wish I could pack Andrea in my backpack to come along with me :( Ill miss her loads..sigh HUGGS* hahaa



Haha alrighty cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WIDGET WIDGET.

8:16 PM  
Blogger hollydex said...

FUCKING ASSHOLE. Sign up on last.fm never add me. /hurt

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home