Monday, August 27, 2007

Eat Japenis, Learn Chinese, Trannyformers

Last Thursday I finally spent quality time with Andrea with a day-out in town. We caught a movie, and we ate sushi, sweet sweet sushi. But moreover, I really liked the Japanese ice cream which stingy Sake Sushi only allowed 2 measly portions per person during the buffet. :(



Sake Sushi and Suki Sushi offer sushi buffets at about the same price. So which is better?

Well it depends on what you want. Suki Sushi's got a lot more variety in what you can have at the buffet. Sake on the other hand, does not have the variety, but has better ambiance. So if you're going on a "stuff yo face" fest, I think Suki would be better. If you want to eat your sushi they way you eat French slow food, and at the same time enjoy nice environment with your date, Sake's best.

Moving on, we watched Rush Hour 3 with actual Asian ass-kickin' male Jackie Chan and nigga-yo Chris Tucker.



Okay well Chris Tucker ain't really "nigga from da hood", but he makes a really funny actual black, black Michael Jackson. Hahaha! Overall, the story has a pretty predictable storyline (as with the previous Rush Hour films), but we all know we're not into the movie for the story. The series is dedicated to delivering the funny and the Jackie Chan action moves and I must say Rush Hour successfully delivers that formula. So if your looking for a brainless, but incredibly fun Hollywood flick, this is it.

Other than that, Andrea and I just walked around town and then we took a long bus ride home. Thanks for taking me out for suuusheeee girl! I had lots of FUN! <3 LOL!!

I've been getting and playing lots of new games and I just have to talk about Trannyformers (Transformers) the game.



I think this is a pretty bad screenshot of the game, because to be honest, Trannyformers is an INCREDIBLE FEST OF SUCK and a total waste of space on your hard disk.

Lots of people who've not played the game, but are huge fans of the movie are probably feeling sad for what I said but take it from me, it's a really bad-dong game.

I actually found the movie Transformers, pretty great. The story was pretty suck I must say, but the visuals, special effects, action??! MOFOizedly good. So I thought it was more of an all flash movie.

The game however, has NO flash and NO substance. Along with that throw in really really bad controls which respond really bad-ly, bad graphics (no no its not my PC that limits it. Watch the movie, now straight after play the game you'll get what I mean), no cool sound effects and just utterly terrible irritating and short gameplay, you've got yourself a recipe for a ton of rusting metal, which even the Allspark or WD40 won't fix.

Come over my place and experience the suck. Harsh Hahaha

Having lots of time on my hands also lead me to educate myself on customizing my desktop and learning how to get a screenshot of my desktop. The internet is filled with geniuses whose wonders never cease to amaze. Hahaha!

Who needs Vista?

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

PANSY WALLPAPER!

AND ONLY GIRLS KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE SIMS VERY WELL! YOU CAN, BUT I CAN'T! BOOOOO!!!!

8:14 PM  
Blogger hollydex said...

True, the game does suck. run into a wall and it collapses. WTF!

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:P HMMPH! I AM NOT GIRLY! LOL!!

It totally sucks whales penis. Hahaha!!!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nadjmi: hey, Sims 2 rocks..when can you dominate over someone's else lives?? haha...trannyformers, not transformers...muahahahaha..more games, dude!!!! COH ROCKS!!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Daph said...

PLS FUCKING UPDATE! :(

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

black trash bitch

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home