Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Varri Nicee

Alright so its been about two months and a day now. I am finally back to all those who have stumbled here after randomly clicking blog links or if you've had a spelling mistake in the URL. LOL!

Projects long over, irritantsover, studying over, exams over.. Varri Nicee :))

The reason why I've been gone for so long is because I've been really busy. You can't comprehend what I mean by busy. In fact, I myself was not able to comprehend the level of shit and work I was receiving. So much so I started to look back my whole life and wondered what I did to deserve such rubbish. Fo' real hommies, those were the darkest days of my life.

Not only was I doing most of the work that was meant for five, to top that off I received absolutely no gratification, support or appreciation from them. Only degrading remarks and jokes which did not make it any better. But now, since its over, and I made it through, I've decide to let it go.

I've learnt a lot from my experience, and to make sure history does not repeat itself, in terms of work, I will take more pro-active steps to prevent myself from landing in the same situation again.

You guys are a nice fun bunch to be around with no doubt about it. But when it comes to work, I don't want to be the guy who does most of the work.

Moving on, the exams were pretty much alright, so no worries there.

Also, two months and one day is a long time, here is the most interesting thing I discovered.

Our ape ancestors were more likely to have mated with petunias than an alien organism in the evolution of apes to modern humans - National Geographic Channel

Haha. Here some mindless videos to make up for loss time :)



This is a must watch You'll never see Bollywood song and dance sequences the same way again.





Andy Milonakis \m/

Hahaha

Thats it. All I can say is I'm looking forward for a long break, play some computer games, hang out with some old friends and spend lots of time with Andrea <3 <3 <3 LOL!

2 Comments:

Blogger hollydex said...

let's hang soon muthafucka

5:47 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I'm sorry ):

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home